Owner/BrokerLinda Manter began her real estate career in 1986 as a REALTOR® specializing in the sale and marketing of homes in the Greater NH Capital Region. A licensed real estate broker since 1992, Linda comes to real estate from a career in teaching at both the college and high school levels. This experience has given her a keen eye for detail, and the ability to explain the buying and selling process in a clear and easily understandable manner.
Consistently outstanding in her field, Linda has received numerous awards in recognition of her exemplary performance on behalf of clients and customers. Among her honors is the Dozen Award, reserved for those whose sales production reached the Top 5% Nationwide. During her affiliation with RE/MAX, Linda was the proud recipient of top honors such as the 100% Club, Executive and President’s Awards. The formation of Manter Realty in December of 2000 was the culmination of a career marked by excellence.
A dedicated member of the community, Linda has served as a proud sponsor of D.A.R.E. for six consecutive years, Program Director for the Bow Business Association, and co-chair of the Concord Relay for Life on behalf of the American Cancer Society.
- Concord Board of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- New Hampshire Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Land Institute
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
- Dale Carnegie Graduate
- Home buying assistance via a statewide computerized search
- Buyer representation with no retainer fee
- Relocation counseling for incoming employees
- Complete school report and list of current town tax rates
- Marketing and referral services for outbound transferees
- Comprehensive market evaluation of employee’s home at no charge
- Real estate consultation for those looking to relocate to our area
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Multiple Language Services: Español, Português
Linda is a REALTOR®, pledged to a higher standard of ethical business practices.